In the robotized AI-powered world you win a lottery to be a human border agent, checking the robots. This game is a beautiful example of turning routine into a funny puzzle.
A duel version of Tabletop VR game DEMEO, that puts you into a diminishing arena to a mortal battle with your opponent
- Great visual look, effects and look
- Absolutely stunning gameplay mechanics and tabletop implementation
- Extended range of creatures and spells
- Really addicting PvP mechanics, which totally changes the game emotions
- Much shorter match lenght (15-30 mins)
- Cross-platform support and good matchmaking
- A little bit overpriced
- Needs some extended features to have more difference with the original DEMEO
- Lacks more variative game modes and exclusive content for that price
Summary and conclusion:
This is a really good spin-off or evolution of the original game, that totally changes the main objective and strategy. A fast-paced variation of the original game, where you turn your weapons against real players and get a bit shorter match time (15-30 min vs 3 hours in original Demeo) and different game approach. In our opinion it's a really good evolution of Demeo universe for the community.